Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring Fever and Flights of Fancy...

Would you believe I got to meet one of my favorite fabric designers, Paula Prass, http://paulaprass.blogspot.com/ this spring at her yard sale? Starstruck is all I can say! Imagine the best yardsale ever~ pulling up and seeing a long driveway filled with beautiful decorator items and luscious fabrics. Paula is such a sweet lady and I really enjoyed meeting the creative genius behind these gorgeous textiles. I can't wait to make my neice a raincoat set from her new laminated cottons. I attempting my first quilt along here and I am going to use some beautiful flights of fancy fabrics for my quilt entry. But I couldn't resist cutting into my fabric to make a little spring purse for myself... I love this fabric! Here is my new spring bag in a sample of Paula's gorgeous fabric- check my Hyena Cart website if you would like a bag like this one...


2 comments:

  1. Your the luckiest lady ever!!! How I would be in heaven if I could have gone to her yardsale...I am so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete