Friday, August 27, 2010

Introducing... my new nephew~ William Paul

My brother, Ted, and his wife. Megan, had their baby and I couldn't wait to get on a plane to see him! I was especially anxious to get my hands on new baby after hearing reports from my brother, Roy, about how beautiful Baby William was~ Roy flew out the day he was born. Baby William is so darn cute it and such a good natured baby~ he only cries when he has a diaper change and wants to nurse--- really!

So without further ado... here is Master William Paul with his mama~ doesn't she look super for just having a baby?  A picture of William winking at my Aunt Eileen-- wearing a little giraffe outfit I made him... he is still too little to fit into all the outfits I made at just 10 days old, but he is growing so fast!


My proud nephew, James, in his comic hoodie holding his little brother in his ninja gown...

No comments:

Post a Comment